Simplicity at its best defines BABA FATTOOSH! It is a ‘delivery-only’ food startup that serves authentic north-Indian home food 🙂 A perfect eatery to order home cooked food. They have a daily-changing menu and won’t repeat the menu for minimum a week.
What was on the menu when we ordered?
1. Bhindi Fry – Perfectly fried segments of bhindi, tossed in spices that tastes really good. Goes well with parathas they serve. Trust me you must try this ‘coz it was finger licking good! 😛
2. Chatpata Aloo – Neatly chopped aloo pieces that’s pan fried first and later mixed with few spices. Mild flavoured Chatpata aloo tastes good with parathas too.
3. Tawa Paneer – Dices of fresh cottage cheese finely cooked in tomato puree with few vegetables and topped with Indian-herbs & spices. Drizzle a little lime juice and take a bite with paratha, see how it feels.
4. Kadhai Chicken – Fresh tender chicken cooked in tasty gravy and topped with crispy onions. A light dish filled with wonderful flavors that goes great with the parathas.
5. Parathas – Methi and plain parathas are the two varieties they prepare. As usual, they are shallow fried and tastes good when they’re hot.
6. Salad – Box filled with colorful veggie slices and lemon pieces that is not usually served all time.
7. Mint Lemon Juice – A cute little bottle filled with juice that gives the hint of mint, lime and few spices. Tastes good when it’s cool. So, keep it cold before you take a sip 😛
8. Gulab Jamun – Gulab Jamun is one of the sweet that every Indian likes! A soft delicious sweet filled with kova and soaked in sugar syrup. Feels heavenly when you take a bite *_*
– This is a delivery only space, so don’t go in search for the outlet!
– They deliver to neighbourhoods of Marathahalli and Whitefield within a radius of 5-6kms.
– You can order either from their Website or their App.