No matter what, love for pizza never ends. Never ever we get bored of trying varieties of pizzas and this time, we landed up at Whooppeezz as a part of 16th FBAB Meetup. Being located in one of the busy lanes of Koramangala, Whooppeezz is known for it’s PIZZAS.
1. Nachos with Cheese Dip and Salsa – Crunchy, textured corn nachos dipped in cheese sauce and salsa made a good start. Well packed.
2. Garlic Bread – Perfect crisp bread topped with melting cheese, which could have been a little better in terms of taste. It is also available with mushroom and cheese toppings which is tastier than the cheese garlic bread.
3. BBQ Chicken Wings – Chicken wings cooked in BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection. Tender meat with good amount of spices that hits your taste buds.
1. Creamelicious Pasta – Penne cooked in white sauce and cream, topped with sun-dried tomato, chilli flakes, shredded parmesan cheese and few vegetables. The sauce can be thickened to enhance the flavours.
2. Arrabbiata Pasta – Penne cooked in fresh tomato sauce and olive oil, topped with chilli flakes, parsley and shredded parmesan cheese. It was cooked to perfect consistency and tasted well.
There is no end to the varieties of pizzas they serve. Great combinations with few ingredients makes the best of pizzas available in the town. They say “IN CRUST WE TRUST” and have stood up to it 🙂 Thin, soft and crispy crusts is what you eat. Delicious, colourful, cheesy, crunchy, spicy defines the pizzas of Whooppeezz.
We tried the best of pizzas available in the store. And the list goes as;
1. Paneer Fanatico
2. Hawaiian Fusion
4. Mama’s Chicken Pizza
5. Veg and Chicken Whooppeezzoo or Double Decker Pizza – A DEFINITE SHOW STOPPER. An honest cheese burst pizza.
6. Veg Explotica
7. Tandoori Paneer
8. BBQ Bonanza
Tres Leches – Spongy cake dipped in condensed milk with a creamy layer and chocolate chip toppings. A must try dessert that just melts in your mouth, a feast to your taste buds.
Caramel Shots – Layers of cream, chocolate & caramel makes the shot. The flavors blend well with each other.
Chocolate Pizza – Anything that contains chocolate excites us and this time, it was in the form of a pizza. Thin crunchy crust filled with chocolate. The pizza was served with different toppings, one being gems and another being almond flakes. It was chocolicious! 😛
Bright white textured walls embellished with food quotes and pizza illustrations. The place is well lit with natural light. To match with the entire decor, wiring is covered with jute ropes. It is hung with bulbs having different Edison elements. Apart from this, they have a special corner for selfie freaks. Overall a very pleasing ambience to enjoy your meal 🙂
Active response from the staff. Hospitality was very good. Decent service time. Kudos to the whole team 🙂
Address – Prestige Pinnacle, Opposite to Raheja Arcade, Koramangala 7th Block, Bengaluru.